The Czech Republic might not be a country of high mountains and rocky peaks, but cableways are an inherent part of the Czech mountains. You can find them not only in mountain resorts, but also in some Czech towns.
Prague has two cableways. The most popular one is the funicular that takes tourists up Petřín. It takes you to the Petřín gardens, an oasis of peace and undisturbed nature in the centre of the vibrant capital city.
- provide availability of disinfectants
- inform travellers of the basic anti-epidemic rules and options of vaccination
- all employees regularly and thoroughly wash and disinfect hands
- regular disinfection of objects and work equipment
- 3R – hands, face masks, social distancing
- disinfection of the place of contact (cash register, counter, vending machine, WC,…)
- elimination of customer crowding