How to get the discount for stay in a Czech spa?
- See the list of the facilities participating in the scheme and select the one you wish to stay in.
- Contact the spa (reservation desk, reception etc.) to find out whether the facility has available rooms and whether they still accept vouchers.
- If the answer is yes, go on https://www.kudyznudy.cz/dolazni and generate the discount voucher (fill in the required data - name, surname, email address) and confirm your agreement with conditions for obtaining a discount and provide GDPR consent – see attached files)
- The voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Confirm your reservation with the spa and inform them that you wish to use the voucher. It is advisable to add the unique 8 digit number of the voucher to your booking confirmation.
- Should you have any problems to generate the voucher from the website, please ask the spa for help, or contact the Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic by phone on +420 224 861 282 or +420 224 861 138, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Principal conditions for granting a discount
- The Government of the Czech Republic is offering a discount of CZK 4,000 per stay in spa facilities to help the spa sector mitigate the negative effects of the Covid-19 infection on health tourism.
- The discount will solely be provided for self-payed healing and preventive stays in spa facilities, which are listed on this website https://www.kudyznudy.cz/aktuality/dovolena-v-cesku-voucher-lazne
- The voucher entitles the client to receive a discount on stay (of at least 6 nights, incl. 5 procedures) in the amount of CZK 4,000 (for more information about eligible stay see the text below).
- The discount does not apply to stays carried out under public health insurance (comprehensive and contributory spa care).
- The discount can be redeemed only by a person over the age of 18 years (EU/EEA citizens).
- If you fill out the voucher incorrectly, do not use it and generate a new one from the website.
Conditions of stay:
- The minimum length of stay to be entitled to get a discount is set at 6 consecutive nights – the voucher can only be used once; it is not possible to divide the discount of CZK 4,000 into more stays.
- To obtain a discount the consumer must purchase a minimum of 5 medical rehabilitation procedures for the stay.
- The stay must take place until 31th of December 2021.
- The discount only applies to adults and self-payed stays; the discount is not applicable to children's stays or spa treatments covered by health insurance.
- The discount will be applied after submitting the eight-digit code identifying the voucher, which the consumer will generate on this page https://www.kudyznudy.cz/dolazni
Current information – COVID
We are very pleased to confirm the announcement of the COVID – Lázně call for this year. The decisive period for discounted spa stays within the COVID – Lázně grant title is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. Vouchers generated in 2020 are also valid in 2021 and the conditions do not differ significantly from the first call announced in 2020.
Those interested can generate a voucher on the Kudyznudy.cz website and submit the generated voucher when booking a stay. This voucher applies to self-paying stays in Czech spas. The subsidy will be used to compensate for discounts provided by the spa for stays. Spa facilities that are interested in proceeding will submit a new application for a subsidy.
In accordance with the announced decommissioning packages and according to an outstanding measure of the Ministry of Health, which is valid from 11 May 2021 (Annex No. 1 to Government Resolution No. 448 of 10 May 2021 – download here https://www.vlada.cz /assets/media-centrum/aktualne/zmena-opatreni-maloobchody-0448.pdf), the spa can provide self-paying stays to patients up to 90 days after them having been infected with Covid-19, to persons vaccinated against COVID-19 (after 14 days from the last dose at the earliest) and to persons with a negative test issued within 48 hours of the day of arrival.
Point 15 of this government measure: "restricts the operation of spa rehabilitation care providers so that spa treatment and rehabilitation care can only be provided to a patient who is a citizen of the Czech Republic, a citizen of the European Union or who has a valid long-stay visa or long-term, temporary or permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic, issued by the Czech Republic, has no clinical signs of COVID-19 and proves that they:
a) have been RT-PCR tested with negative results within 48 hours of the day of arrival and undertaken a preventive health check at least once every 7 days by means of an antigen test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen, or RT-PCR test for presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or
b) have been POC tested with a negative result for the SARS CoV-2 antigen with a negative result within 48 hours of the day of arrival, and undertaken a preventive health check at least once every 7 days by means of an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 or RT- PCR test for presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or
c) have been issued a certificate of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic on vaccination against COVID-19, and as of the application of the second dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose vaccine as per the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) at least 14 days have elapsed, or as of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a one-dose vaccine as per the SPC, at least 14 days have elapsed, or
d) have already had a lab-confirmed COVID-19 disease and the isolation period has already been reached as per the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health, and no more than 90 days have elapsed as of the first positive POC antigen test for the SARS CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus."
Czech spaThe most visited Czech spa towns include Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně, Františkovy Lázně and Poděbrady. Here you can admire the magical atmosphere, architecture and unspoiled nature in their surroundings. We have other inspiration for you for stays in renowned spas.
GDPR consent to the processing of personal dataYour personal data in the extent:
provided on the basis of your interest in obtaining a discount voucher within the Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic programme for a health spa stay this year, is only used to verify your eligibility to obtain a voucher and personalise (by name and surname) the issued voucher.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of this consent given by you. Please, note, that without providing your personal data (above) it is not possible to issue a voucher.
Your personal data, to the extent defined above, will be processed by (administrator):
Czech Tourism Board – CzechTourism
120 00 Prague 2
Company ID No.: 49277600
Tax ID No.: CZ49277600
Data box ID: yr9mzxx (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
for the purpose of:• creation and issuance of a discount voucher for a health spa stay this year.
We exclude any further transfer to other entities, except for legal reasons, as well as the complete data transfer outside the territory of the EU or to an international organisation.
Your personal data will be stored at the CzechTourism agency for a maximum of one week from the moment the voucher is issued, and then irreversibly deleted.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time by a written request addressed to the Administrator.
In the same way, you can request access to your personal data from the Administrator, i.e., information on whether and what data is processed, for what purpose, whether it is passed on to others, etc., its correction, deletion or restriction of processing, and to object to the processing, as well as to exercise your rights to data portability.
In case of disagreement with the Administrator's procedure or its activities, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, or to apply to the relevant general court.
Your personal data will not be subject to computerised processing, decision making or profiling, and will not be used for marketing purposes.