The newly renovated rustic-style buildings of the spa evoke a pleasant almost family atmosphere. Apart from comprehensive and state-funded spa treatment, the spa also offers preventive, relaxation and recreation stays.
Come and unwind…The history of Lázně Slatinice dates back to the 16th century. The first "spa guest" was a certain Bishop Simon of Nadějov. As early as 1580, the famous Moravian physician Tomáš Jordán of Klausenburg described the local springs as healing in his book. In 1714 the spa already had 7 rooms. The most important historical structure in the village is a building that once belonged to the Lichtenstein family. There are now two tennis courts in the courtyard.
In 2010, a new fountain called the Spa Flower and Drinking Fountain was opened in front of the Morava Spa House, through which the healing spring of St. Jiří. Everything was designed and realized by the artist Pavel Surma from Hořice sandstone.