Janské Lázně is one of the best spa facilities in Czechia. Its position makes it an ideal starting point for your sport activities in the Krkonoše Mountains. Besides the great offer of wellness procedures, you can use the water centre with mineral water from a local therapeutic spring and the perfectly equipped gym. The nearby Černá Hora – Pec Ski Resort, the largest one in the country, offers up to 44 kilometres with a single ski pass!
- The Molecular Hydrogen Therapy Stay is a unique experience that increases your energy, eliminates fatigue and helps fight civilisation diseases, and Janské Lázně is the only spa in Czechia that offers this therapy.
- As of the beginning of 2023, the spa also offers relaxation stays that can be combined with winter fun in the mountains.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided in the hotel restaurant in the form of a buffet.
- A regular massage, the Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi massage, a hot stone massage, a bamboo massage or an aromatherapy massage – it is only up to you to choose. All of that is available seven days a week, as well as peat and paraffin wraps.
- Baths are provided daily from Monday to Saturday noon.
- Book your massage and procedures at the central reception in Janský Dvůr or at the reception of Aquacentrum.
- The Aquacentrum rehabilitation pool is filled with mineral springs from the spa at the comfortable temperature of 27°C. There are water screens, counterflow current, massage and bubble beds and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. You can also use the Finnish saunas, a steam sauna and a cooling pool.
- Janské Lázně is one of the most popular ski resorts in Czechia. The cableway to Černá Hora will take you to the top of the mountain peaks.
- The Černá Hora – Pec Ski Resort offers tens of kilometres of ski slopes and ski attractions, such as the Fun Line with banking, as well as tracks with timekeeping for downhill skiing and giant slalom. There is also a Fun Park and a Snow Park with obstacles and jumping areas.
- There are 90 kilometres of groomed cross-country ski trails for your trips or training, during which you can enjoy the winter landscape of the Krkonoše Mountains.
- The ski bus service from the centre of Janské Lázně runs in winter.
- The Ski Resort in Janské Lázně has a rental shop with skis, snowboards, bobsleighs, cross-country skis and Alpine skis.
Náměstí Svobody 272
542 25 Janské Lázně
542 25 Janské Lázně