Vesna in Janské Lázně is one of the largest and most modern children’s spa facilities in the Czech Republic. It is situated in the quiet surroundings of mountains and trees, only an eight-minute walk away from the spa centre. The facility provides all the procedures, accommodation and catering in a single wheelchair-accessible building. The natural medicinal sources includes the local thermal mineral water supplying all hydrotherapy procedures and pools and the beneficial climate of the foothills.
Janské Lázně specialisation
- Diseases with nervous disorders including muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Conditions after injury or orthopaedic operations
- Oncological and respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders and problems with endocrine glands including treatment of obesity
Terms and conditions
- Children from 3 months to 18 years are accepted.
- A medical report is required for children of foreign nationals.
- The spa physician assesses the condition of the child and recommends a suitable treatment.
- Children of foreign nationals must be accompanied.
AccommodationChoose a double room or a family apartment with a mini fridge, TV-SAT, a bathroom and toilet, or an apartment or studio with a private kitchenette.
CateringA halal menu is available for Arab clients. In case of any dietary restrictions, the nutritional therapist determines the diet and arranges for appropriate catering.
LanguageA native Arab interpreter is available at the spa at all times. The receptionists also speak Russian.
Fun for childrenChildren can use the indoor playrooms, the community room and a cinema with free shows in the Vesna Sanatorium in Janské Lázně. Children and parents can relax in the water centre or in the Bosorka creative workshop. The option of canistherapy and hippotherapy is a local speciality.
Small and big social events are organised for children on a regular basis: fancy dress parties, theatre and music performances, a ball for children, art workshops at the colonnade and a lot of outdoor programmes. Both children and parents can come to the events; no Czech skills are required.
Fun for adultsYou can look forward to a rich cultural programme for adults and children alike, all year round. There are concerts, seminars, craft markets, days of wine, the Easter programme, Magical Day, Culinary Day, regular concerts on the promenade and large cultural events, such as the Representative Ball, Children’s Ball, the Opening of the Spa Season and much more. The Vlast cinema plays films for children and adults three times a week.
Horní promenáda 268
542 25 Janské Lázně
542 25 Janské Lázně