The oldest spa in Central Europe was founded in 1154. Paracelsus rated the spa among the ten most important spas in the world in 1539. Today, physical therapy takes place in the Kamenné lázně sanatorium in the centre of Šanovský Park. The combination of thermal mineral water from the Pravřídlo spring and modern physical therapy methods provides optimal care for your children. All the equipment required for child patients is available – hydromassage tubs, a thermal pool, gyms, playrooms and much more.
Teplice Spa specialisation
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurological diseases, especially cerebral palsy and movement disorders of central origin
- Muscular dystrophy, root syndromes of vertebrogenic origin
- Chronic rheumatic diseases, orthopaedic defects, scoliosis
- Conditions after injuries, osteoporosis, osteochondrosis and others
Terms and conditions
- Children from 18 months to 18 years are accepted.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The spa physician assesses the appropriateness of the child patient’s treatment prior to booking the stay based on a medical report that must not be older than 3 months.
AccommodationThe Jirásek sanatorium offers up to six-bed en-suite apartments with a kitchen, TV and a safe deposit box.
CateringThe Jirásek sanatorium offers accommodation only; however, there are restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood that even offer halal food.
LanguageThe staff communicates in English, German and Russian.
Fun for childrenThere are playgrounds, parks and a botanical garden near the sanatorium. The unique complex of thermal pools, Thermalium, and the town water centre are within walking distance.
Fun for adultsThe Beethoven sanatorium organises music performances. In summer, you can go to a colonnade concert in Šanovský Park or visit the cycle of concerts called Small Paris by the Garden House.
Spa Centre Teplice
415 38 Teplice CZ
415 38 Teplice CZ