The Czech Republic offers accommodation tailored to anyone’s needs. For those who favour a cosmopolitan city that never sleep, as well as for those who prefer a romantic bed and breakfast in the countryside.
It does not matter if you are travelling for business or leisure. You will definitely choose from the offer of hotels, guesthouses and family apartments. Moreover, you can be sure that the selected accommodation follows all the hygienic and anti-epidemic regulations thanks to the Safe Travel stamp.
- 3R – hands, face masks, social distancing
- disinfection at the entrance and reception
- increased hygienic measures and regular disinfection of objects and surfaces touched by people, such as:
- public spaces, reception – tables, chairs, counters, magnetic cards – keys, payment terminals, pens, handles, railing, switches, lifts
- rooms – dispensers in the bathroom, control, switches, hair dryers, coffee sets, telephones, lamps, service manuals, minibars, the iron and the ironing board, safe deposit box buttons, etc.
- Restrict the use of objects in the room – magazines, stationary, bed throws, decorative cushions etc. Pay attention to disposable cosmetic products in the rooms. When the guest leaves, disinfect the packaging of unused cosmetic products.
- ensure safe manipulation with laundry to avoid contamination (used laundry, bags after cleaning, strict division of clean and used laundry).
- provide maximum level of air circulation, naturally (windows) or forced (air-conditioning)
- antiseptic and protective equipment for employees (face masks, disposable gloves, cleaning and disinfecting hand solutions, disposable napkins, protective screens at the reception, etc.)
- use the digital EU COVID certificate to check the health certificate of guests
- guests are required to provide a proof of absence of infection upon visit