CzechTourism Benelux offers press trips for both individual journalists, bloggers, influencers, and groups. If you are interested in participating in a press trip, please don´t hesistate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
Press trips 202223-26 August West Bohemian Tour - Organised by Pilsen Tourism
For: 2 Places availabe (FULL)
Program: Trip to Pilsen region. This trip will take you to the northern Pilsen area and you will visit Baroque monuments such as Plasy monastery and Manetin chateau. You will also do a boat ride on the Berounka river and visit the smallest city in Central Europa.
11-15 September 2022 - Nature & Culture in East-Bohemia - Organised by CzechTourism Benelux
For: 4 places available
Program: Explore the region East-Bohemia with its meadows, rivers, viewing towers, chateaus and historical bunkers. You will visit a UNESCO site and explore the Eagle mountais by foot or by bike. End the trip in Dolní Morava, where you find a sky walk and the biggest hanging bridge in the world!
16-18 September - Microbreweries festival in Pilsen - Organised by Pilsen Tourism
For: 1 place available (FULL)
Program: The festival Sun in the Glass take place in every year in Pilsen. The trip is devoted to beer, but besides that there will also be a cultural visit to the city of Pilsen.
17-18 september Traverse International Bloggers Event + press trip afterwards
Program: Bloggers event in Brno in the South of Moravia. Several workshops and seminars are organised for influencers worldwide. After this event there will be several press trip in the regions (places are limited). More info: www.traverse-events.com/traverse22/
Offer: 10 Tickets for Traverse with 25% discount
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14-17 October 2022 - Outdoor in Liberec- Organised by CzechTourism Benelux
For: 4 BE journalists/bloggers (2 places left)
Program: Discover the region Liberec in North Bohemia. The trip will include a visit to the city Liberec and some beautiful hikes in the nature reserves Bohemian Paradise and Jizera mountains. Participants also have the change to do a running race in Liberec of 12 or 22 km.
17-21 October 2022 - Beer & nature trip - Organised by CzechTourism Benelux
For: 4 places available (3 places left)
Program: A gastronomic and active trip to the region Central Bohemia, Pilsen and Prague. You will visits some small breweries and do several nice walks in differents nature reserves such as Brdy, Krivoklatsko and Cesky Kras.
2-4 December - Pilsen in Christmas time - Organised by Pilsen Tourism
For: 2 places availabe (FULL)
Program: Enjoy the unique atmosphere of Pilsen in Christmas time when the city centre is illuminated and has a Christmas market. The trip will include a guided tour of the historic city centre.
- Please contact us well in advance, preferably at least two months prior to the trip
- You have an agreement with the invited media on publishing editorial content on the Czech Republic
- The article/show will be published within 12 months of the visit, or at its earliest convenience
- The circulation/readership/viewers and advertising value are measured by an official media survey
- The readership/viewer profile matches the target group of CzechTourism – modern, open-minded people with a high sense of social responsibility
- You represent media from our target markets: Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg
- You represent an outlet that focuses on travel, lifestyle, food or design daily/weekly newspaper, tv, film, radio or online platform
We are able to help you with the following:
- Accurate information on regions, destinations, activities, places to stay, people to meet, etc.
- Itinerary based on the theme of your article/show
- Assistance with travel bookings and costs (decided case-by-case)
- High resolution images and videos along with other materials